Comes Back Every Year
Lovely to meet you - my name is Vanilla Strawberry Hydrangea, and I am just as sweet looking and sweet smelling as my name suggests. I am best known for my abundance of dainty white and raspberry pink flowers which bloom in dense cone shaped clusters. My dainty and aromatic flowers are breathtaking when mass planted, used as a singular accent, or cut for floral arrangements. I require occasional maintenance, and look my best when pruned in the late winter after the extreme cold has passed. Other than this simple request I am extremely adaptable and will thrive in most garden conditions. I perform beautifully in both full sun and full shade, am not particular to soil type or pH, and am highly tolerant of urban pollution - you can plant me right in the city!
Vanilla Strawberry Hydrangea
Trusted by Thousands
of Happy Customers
Fast & Free Shipping
on all Orders
Happy Plants, Happy Garden.
Hydrangea paniculata 'Renhy' Vanilla Strawberry™
Vanilla Strawberry Hydrangea
Full Sun (6+ Hours)
Late Winter/Early Spring
Approx. 1-2 times per week
- Unique two-tone blooms: Vanilla Strawberry™ Hydrangea produces stunning two-tone blooms that start out creamy white, turn pink, and eventually mature to a deep strawberry red colour. This provides a dynamic and ever-changing display of colour that is sure to impress.
- Long blooming season: This plant has a long blooming season, with flowers appearing in mid-summer and lasting well into fall. This provides a long-lasting display of colour and interest that is sure to brighten up any garden or outdoor space.
- Low-maintenance: Vanilla Strawberry™ Hydrangea is a low-maintenance plant that is easy to grow and care for, making it an excellent choice for gardeners of all levels. It is also adaptable to a wide range of soil types and growing conditions.
- Watering: Water deeply once or twice a week, depending on the climate and soil drainage. Increase watering during hot, dry spells or if the leaves start to wilt.
- Pruning: Prune in late winter or early spring before new growth emerges. Cut back the previous year's growth to a pair of healthy buds, about 1/3 to 2/3 of the stem length, to stimulate branching and flowering.
- (Optional):Fertilize in early spring with a balanced fertilizer, such as 10-10-10, according to the package instructions. Apply a second round of fertilizer in midsummer if desired, especially if the soil is poor or the plant shows signs of nutrient deficiency.
Planting a trees or plants is easy! First, begin by digging a hole that's twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Place the tree or plant in the hole and add some bonemeal fertilizer. Backfill with fresh soil if needed and water thoroughly. Water regularly until roots are established to keep the plant healthy. Enjoy your new tree or plant!
- Great news! We offer FREE delivery on ALL orders with no minimum order value! 🎉🚛
- If you've pre-ordered plants or trees, don't worry! We'll send it as soon as all the items are ready to ship. If you prefer to have items arrive seprately when they are ready to be delivered, just give our team a shout and we'll send it as soon as they become available. 📦💨
- We only sell pre-order products when they're at their absolute best, so you can be sure your new plants will arrive in perfect condition! 🌿👌
- If you're in Ontario, your order will be at your doorstep in just 2-4 business days! If you're in Quebec, expect your order in 3-5 business days. For the rest of Canada, it'll take just a bit longer, with delivery times ranging from 4-8 business days. 🚚🌎
- Questions? Concerns? Don't hesitate to reach out! Our friendly team is always here to help! 😊💬
We offer installation services in the GTA and surrounding areas! Let us take care of installing your new product so you can sit back and relax. Contact us today to learn more about our installation options.
“I was blown away by how quickly my plants arrived - just three days from the time I placed my order.”
“So happy to see that the plants were in perfect condition. I'm very impressed with the quality”
"Excellent customer service - friendly and responsive. Highly recommend!"
Happy plants, happy a
aaaaaa plants, happy garden. Guaranteed.
Worry-free gardening. Our plants thrive or we'll replace them
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.