Comes Back Every Year
Hello! My name is Tiny Diamond and I am an Asiatic Lily. I am best known for my large, up facing rose red flowers and their bright white centers. When it comes to blooming, I am an overachiever and I love to show off my vibrant trumpet shaped flowers as much as I can - which is why I can grow up to six flowers per stem! I am a low maintenance plant, and thrive in any soil type as long as my soil is kept moist. My one request is that I am not left in standing water - I am very dramatic when my feet get wet! I am happiest, healthiest and most beautiful when I am mass planted with other Tiny Diamonds, preferably at the sunny border of your garden where my short flowers and foliage can catch some sun!
Tiny Diamond Lily
Trusted by Thousands
of Happy Customers
Fast & Free Shipping
on all Orders
Happy Plants, Happy Garden.
Lilium asiatic 'Tiny Diamond®'
Tiny Diamond Lily
Full Sun (6+ Hours)
Approx. 1-2 times per week
- Compact size: as its name suggests, this lily variety is quite small and compact, making it a great choice for small gardens or containers.
- Fragrant blooms: the Tiny Diamond® Lily produces lovely white blooms that have a delightful fragrance, making them a popular choice for cut flowers and bouquets.
- Easy to care for: this lily variety is low-maintenance and easy to care for, making it a great choice for beginners or those who want a fuss-free garden. It thrives in full sun to partial shade and can tolerate a variety of soil types.
- Watering: Water once a week during the growing season and reduce watering during the dormant season. Allow the top 1-2 inches of soil to dry out before watering.
- Maintenance: Remove dead or damaged leaves and stems as needed throughout the year.
- Pruning: Cut back the entire plant to the soil line after the growing season is complete.
- (Optional):Fertilize the Tiny Diamond Lily once a month during the growing season with a balanced, water-soluble fertilizer.
Planting a trees or plants is easy! First, begin by digging a hole that's twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Place the tree or plant in the hole and add some bonemeal fertilizer. Backfill with fresh soil if needed and water thoroughly. Water regularly until roots are established to keep the plant healthy. Enjoy your new tree or plant!
- Great news! We offer FREE delivery on ALL orders with no minimum order value! 🎉🚛
- If you've pre-ordered plants or trees, don't worry! We'll send it as soon as all the items are ready to ship. If you prefer to have items arrive seprately when they are ready to be delivered, just give our team a shout and we'll send it as soon as they become available. 📦💨
- We only sell pre-order products when they're at their absolute best, so you can be sure your new plants will arrive in perfect condition! 🌿👌
- If you're in Ontario, your order will be at your doorstep in just 2-4 business days! If you're in Quebec, expect your order in 3-5 business days. For the rest of Canada, it'll take just a bit longer, with delivery times ranging from 4-8 business days. 🚚🌎
- Questions? Concerns? Don't hesitate to reach out! Our friendly team is always here to help! 😊💬
We offer installation services in the GTA and surrounding areas! Let us take care of installing your new product so you can sit back and relax. Contact us today to learn more about our installation options.
“I was blown away by how quickly my plants arrived - just three days from the time I placed my order.”
“So happy to see that the plants were in perfect condition. I'm very impressed with the quality”
"Excellent customer service - friendly and responsive. Highly recommend!"
Happy plants, happy a
aaaaaa plants, happy garden. Guaranteed.
Worry-free gardening. Our plants thrive or we'll replace them
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.