Comes Back Every Year
My name is Obsidian Coralbells, and I am best known for my dainty light green bell shaped flowers that rise high above my rich burgundy foliage. My crinkled foliage emerges burgundy in the spring, then shifts to black with deep purple undersides for the rest of the year - no matter the season, I am sure to be a striking addition to your garden or landscape. Not only do I have unique shifting colors, I am also great at attracting hummingbirds into your yard - but don't worry, the deer leave me alone! I am a very low maintenance choice for your garden. I am heat and humidity tolerant, I thrive in areas that are both full of sun and full of shade, and am happy in all kinds of soil - the only thing I ask is that my soil is kept moist!
Obsidian Coral Bells
Trusted by Thousands
of Happy Customers
Fast & Free Shipping
on all Orders
Happy Plants, Happy Garden.
Heuchera hybrid 'Obsidian'
Obsidian Coral Bells
Part Sun/Shade (Less than 6 hours)
Approx. 1-2 times per week
- Dark, almost black foliage adds dramatic contrast to your garden.
- Small, delicate pink or white flowers bloom in late spring to early summer.
- Compact size and mounding habit make it a great choice for borders, rock gardens, or container plantings.
- Watering: Keep the soil consistently moist, but not waterlogged, water once or twice a week
- Maintenance: Watch for signs of pests or disease, and treat accordingly
- Pruning: Cut back the entire plant to about 2 inches above the soil line in late fall or early spring to promote new growth
- (Optional):Fertilize using a slow-release fertilizer in early spring, or use a liquid fertilizer every 4-6 weeks throughout the growing season
Planting a trees or plants is easy! First, begin by digging a hole that's twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Place the tree or plant in the hole and add some bonemeal fertilizer. Backfill with fresh soil if needed and water thoroughly. Water regularly until roots are established to keep the plant healthy. Enjoy your new tree or plant!
- Great news! We offer FREE delivery on ALL orders with no minimum order value! 🎉🚛
- If you've pre-ordered plants or trees, don't worry! We'll send it as soon as all the items are ready to ship. If you prefer to have items arrive seprately when they are ready to be delivered, just give our team a shout and we'll send it as soon as they become available. 📦💨
- We only sell pre-order products when they're at their absolute best, so you can be sure your new plants will arrive in perfect condition! 🌿👌
- If you're in Ontario, your order will be at your doorstep in just 2-4 business days! If you're in Quebec, expect your order in 3-5 business days. For the rest of Canada, it'll take just a bit longer, with delivery times ranging from 4-8 business days. 🚚🌎
- Questions? Concerns? Don't hesitate to reach out! Our friendly team is always here to help! 😊💬
We offer installation services in the GTA and surrounding areas! Let us take care of installing your new product so you can sit back and relax. Contact us today to learn more about our installation options.
“I was blown away by how quickly my plants arrived - just three days from the time I placed my order.”
“So happy to see that the plants were in perfect condition. I'm very impressed with the quality”
"Excellent customer service - friendly and responsive. Highly recommend!"
Happy plants, happy a
aaaaaa plants, happy garden. Guaranteed.
Worry-free gardening. Our plants thrive or we'll replace them
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.