Comes Back Every Year
Hello, my name is Knock Out Rose! I am known as one of the most popular choices of roses due to my low maintenance, extreme resistance to disease and lengthy blooming period. These features combined with the stunning appearance of my cherry red roses make me sure to be a knock out in any garden I am grown in. I am low maintenance, only needing to be pruned in late winter once the threat of cold weather has passed. I am tolerant of any soil or pH type, and will be happiest, healthiest and most beautiful when planted in an area where my soil will be kept moist and I can get as much sunlight as possible!
Knock Out Shrub Rose
Trusted by Thousands
of Happy Customers
Fast & Free Shipping
on all Orders
Happy Plants, Happy Garden.
Rosa 'Radrazz' Knock Out®
Knock Out Shrub Rose
Full Sun (6+ Hours)
Approx. 1-2 times per week
- Prolific bloomer: Knock Out® Shrub Rose is a prolific bloomer that produces an abundance of vibrant-coloured flowers throughout the growing season, providing a long-lasting display of beauty and interest to any garden.
- Disease-resistant: This plant is highly disease-resistant, making it an excellent choice for gardeners who want a low-maintenance plant that requires minimal care and attention.
- Low-maintenance: Knock Out® Shrub Rose is a low-maintenance plant that is easy to grow and care for, making it an excellent choice for gardeners of all levels. It is also adaptable to a wide range of soil types and growing conditions.
- Watering: Water deeply once a week, providing 1-2 inches of water. Ensure the soil is well-draining to prevent waterlogged roots
- Maintenance: Monitor for pests and diseases and treat promptly if necessary
- Pruning: In-season: Deadhead spent blooms to encourage continuous flowering. End of season: Prune back to 1/2 of the plant's height to promote new growth and shape the plant
- (Optional):Fertilize using a balanced fertilizer (10-10-10) once in the spring and once in the summer
Planting a trees or plants is easy! First, begin by digging a hole that's twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Place the tree or plant in the hole and add some bonemeal fertilizer. Backfill with fresh soil if needed and water thoroughly. Water regularly until roots are established to keep the plant healthy. Enjoy your new tree or plant!
- Great news! We offer FREE delivery on ALL orders with no minimum order value! 🎉🚛
- If you've pre-ordered plants or trees, don't worry! We'll send it as soon as all the items are ready to ship. If you prefer to have items arrive seprately when they are ready to be delivered, just give our team a shout and we'll send it as soon as they become available. 📦💨
- We only sell pre-order products when they're at their absolute best, so you can be sure your new plants will arrive in perfect condition! 🌿👌
- If you're in Ontario, your order will be at your doorstep in just 2-4 business days! If you're in Quebec, expect your order in 3-5 business days. For the rest of Canada, it'll take just a bit longer, with delivery times ranging from 4-8 business days. 🚚🌎
- Questions? Concerns? Don't hesitate to reach out! Our friendly team is always here to help! 😊💬
We offer installation services in the GTA and surrounding areas! Let us take care of installing your new product so you can sit back and relax. Contact us today to learn more about our installation options.
“I was blown away by how quickly my plants arrived - just three days from the time I placed my order.”
“So happy to see that the plants were in perfect condition. I'm very impressed with the quality”
"Excellent customer service - friendly and responsive. Highly recommend!"
Happy plants, happy a
aaaaaa plants, happy garden. Guaranteed.
Worry-free gardening. Our plants thrive or we'll replace them
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.