Comes Back Every Year
Hello! I am a Frans Hal Daylily, and you can recognize me by my exuberant bicolor trumpet flowers, alternating in bright red-orange and gold - a guaranteed attention grabber in any garden. My flowers are excellent for cutting, and brighten up any space or arrangement they are placed in. My perfect home has lots of sun for me, and since I am so tolerant of urban pollution, I even like to live in the city! I am very low maintenance, and thrive in all types of soil, dry or moist. Some of my favorite ways to be planted are in mass groupings and as ground cover!
Frans Hals Daylily
Trusted by Thousands
of Happy Customers
Fast & Free Shipping
on all Orders
Happy Plants, Happy Garden.
Hemerocallis 'Frans Hals'
Frans Hals Daylily
Full Sun (6+ Hours)
Late Fall/Early Spring
Approx. 1-2 times per week
- Large, showy, trumpet-shaped flowers with a striking colour pattern of red-orange and yellow petals.
- Blooms in mid-summer, adding colour and interest to your garden during a time when many other flowers have finished blooming.
- Low maintenance and easy to grow, making it a great choice for beginners or those with limited time to tend to their garden.
- Watering: Water deeply once a week, ensuring the soil is moist to a depth of at least 6 inches.
- Pruning: Cut back the entire plant to 6-8 inches above the ground after it has finished flowering, usually in late summer or early fall
- (Optional):Fertilize using a balanced, slow-release fertilizer in early spring before new growth appears. Alternatively, top-dress the soil with compost or well-rotted manure.
Planting a trees or plants is easy! First, begin by digging a hole that's twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Place the tree or plant in the hole and add some bonemeal fertilizer. Backfill with fresh soil if needed and water thoroughly. Water regularly until roots are established to keep the plant healthy. Enjoy your new tree or plant!
- Great news! We offer FREE delivery on ALL orders with no minimum order value! 🎉🚛
- If you've pre-ordered plants or trees, don't worry! We'll send it as soon as all the items are ready to ship. If you prefer to have items arrive seprately when they are ready to be delivered, just give our team a shout and we'll send it as soon as they become available. 📦💨
- We only sell pre-order products when they're at their absolute best, so you can be sure your new plants will arrive in perfect condition! 🌿👌
- If you're in Ontario, your order will be at your doorstep in just 2-4 business days! If you're in Quebec, expect your order in 3-5 business days. For the rest of Canada, it'll take just a bit longer, with delivery times ranging from 4-8 business days. 🚚🌎
- Questions? Concerns? Don't hesitate to reach out! Our friendly team is always here to help! 😊💬
We offer installation services in the GTA and surrounding areas! Let us take care of installing your new product so you can sit back and relax. Contact us today to learn more about our installation options.
“I was blown away by how quickly my plants arrived - just three days from the time I placed my order.”
“So happy to see that the plants were in perfect condition. I'm very impressed with the quality”
"Excellent customer service - friendly and responsive. Highly recommend!"
Happy plants, happy a
aaaaaa plants, happy garden. Guaranteed.
Worry-free gardening. Our plants thrive or we'll replace them
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.