Comes Back Every Year
Nice to meet you! I am a Fort Hill Moss Phlox, best known for my cute, rosy pink star shaped flowers and my needle-like emerald foliage that retains its color all year round. My bright pink blooming ground cover does an excellent job of spreading across empty areas of the garden, resembling the dense coverage of moss. I have a few special requests to make sure I am happy and healthy - I like my soil to be very well drained, I prefer alkaline soils, and you'll want to keep an eye on me to make sure I am not wandering into different parts of your garden (I like to spread out and explore - but regular pruning will keep me in check!) My perfect home has some sun for me to bask in throughout the day, and since I am so tolerant of pollution, I love to be planted in the city!
Fort Hill Creeping Phlox
Trusted by Thousands
of Happy Customers
Fast & Free Shipping
on all Orders
Happy Plants, Happy Garden.
Phlox subulata 'Fort Hill'
Fort Hill Creeping Phlox
Full Sun (6+ Hours)
Approx. 1-2 times per week
- Abundant blooms: The Fort Hill Creeping Phlox is known for its profuse and showy blooms, which cover the low-growing, spreading foliage in a blanket of colour.
- Drought-tolerant: This variety of phlox is highly tolerant of dry conditions, making it a great choice for areas with limited rainfall or for gardeners who want a low-maintenance plant.
- Versatile: The low, spreading habit of the Fort Hill Creeping Phlox makes it a great choice for a variety of garden applications, including as a groundcover or as a border plant. It also looks great cascading over walls or spilling out of containers.
- Watering: Water the Fort Hill Creeping Phlox deeply once a week during the growing season. Make sure to keep the soil moist but not waterlogged.
- Maintenance: Remove any dead or damaged leaves to encourage new growth.
- Pruning: Prune the plant after flowering to promote new growth. Cut back the stems to just above the foliage.
- (Optional):Fertilize using a slow-release fertilizer in early spring before new growth appears.
Planting a trees or plants is easy! First, begin by digging a hole that's twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Place the tree or plant in the hole and add some bonemeal fertilizer. Backfill with fresh soil if needed and water thoroughly. Water regularly until roots are established to keep the plant healthy. Enjoy your new tree or plant!
- Great news! We offer FREE delivery on ALL orders with no minimum order value! 🎉🚛
- If you've pre-ordered plants or trees, don't worry! We'll send it as soon as all the items are ready to ship. If you prefer to have items arrive seprately when they are ready to be delivered, just give our team a shout and we'll send it as soon as they become available. 📦💨
- We only sell pre-order products when they're at their absolute best, so you can be sure your new plants will arrive in perfect condition! 🌿👌
- If you're in Ontario, your order will be at your doorstep in just 2-4 business days! If you're in Quebec, expect your order in 3-5 business days. For the rest of Canada, it'll take just a bit longer, with delivery times ranging from 4-8 business days. 🚚🌎
- Questions? Concerns? Don't hesitate to reach out! Our friendly team is always here to help! 😊💬
We offer installation services in the GTA and surrounding areas! Let us take care of installing your new product so you can sit back and relax. Contact us today to learn more about our installation options.
“I was blown away by how quickly my plants arrived - just three days from the time I placed my order.”
“So happy to see that the plants were in perfect condition. I'm very impressed with the quality”
"Excellent customer service - friendly and responsive. Highly recommend!"
Happy plants, happy a
aaaaaa plants, happy garden. Guaranteed.
Worry-free gardening. Our plants thrive or we'll replace them
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.