Comes Back Every Year
Fanal False Spirea is a beautiful, ornamental plant that adds colour and texture to any garden. It has delicate, deep-red flowers that bloom in the summer and its compact size makes it a great choice for smaller gardens. 'Fanal' is a versatile plant that can be grown in borders, containers, or as a groundcover. It is low-maintenance and easy to grow, making it a great choice for gardeners of all levels. Add a touch of drama to your garden with Fanal False Spirea.
Fanal False Spirea
Trusted by Thousands
of Happy Customers
Fast & Free Shipping
on all Orders
Happy Plants, Happy Garden.
Astilbe x arendsii 'Fanal'
Fanal False Spirea
Partial Sun/Full Shade
Late Winter/Early Spring
1-2 times per week
- Long-lasting blooms: The Astilbe x arendsii 'Fanal' produces plumes of deep red flowers that last for several weeks.
- Attractive foliage: This plant has dark green, fern-like foliage that provides an attractive contrast to the blooms.
- Shade loving: 'Fanal' Astilbe is well-suited to shady gardens, and it will thrive in areas with dappled shade or full shade.
- Easy care: This plant is low-maintenance and can be left alone once established, making it a great choice for gardeners who want a beautiful garden without a lot of work.
- Light: It prefers shade to partial shade. It will not tolerate full sun.
- Soil: It prefers moist, well-drained soil with a neutral to acidic pH.
- Watering: Keep the soil evenly moist. Water regularly, especially during dry spells.
- Fertilizer: Fertilize in early spring with a balanced fertilizer and again in mid-summer.
- Pruning: Prune dead or yellowing foliage in late winter to early spring to promote healthy new growth.
“I was blown away by how quickly my plants arrived - just three days from the time I placed my order.”
“So happy to see that the plants were in perfect condition. I'm very impressed with the quality”
"Excellent customer service - friendly and responsive. Highly recommend!"
Happy plants, happy a
aaaaaa plants, happy garden. Guaranteed.
Worry-free gardening. Our plants thrive or we'll replace them
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.