Comes Back Every Year
Hello! I am Spring Blue Moss Phlox, and I am best known for my showy display of blue star-shaped flowers which sit low on top of my needle-like emerald foliage that retains it's color all year round. My name Spring Blue Moss suits me very well, as my soft blue blooming ground cover does an excellent job of spreading across empty areas of the garden, resembling the dense coverage of moss. I have a few special requests to make sure I am happy and healthy - I like my soil to be very well drained, I prefer alkaline soils, and you'll want to keep an eye on me to make sure I am not wandering into different parts of your garden (I like to spread out and explore - but regular pruning will keep me in check!) My perfect home has some sun for me to bask in throughout the day, and since I am so tolerant of pollution, I love to be planted in the city!
Blue Creeping Phlox
Trusted by Thousands
of Happy Customers
Fast & Free Shipping
on all Orders
Happy Plants, Happy Garden.
Phlox subulata 'Spring Blue Improved'
Blue Creeping Phlox
Full Sun (6+ Hours)
Approx. 1-2 times per week
- Low maintenance: Blue Creeping Phlox is a hardy groundcover that is easy to care for, making it a great choice for busy gardeners or those new to gardening.
- Beautiful blue flowers: This plant produces a profusion of charming blue flowers in the spring that are sure to add a splash of colour to your garden.
- Versatile: Blue Creeping Phlox is a versatile plant that can be used in a variety of ways in your garden, such as for borders, rock gardens, and as a groundcover. It also attracts butterflies and other pollinators to your garden.
- Watering: Blue creeping phlox prefers well-draining soil, so it is important not to overwater. Water the plant deeply once a week during the growing season, and reduce watering in the winter.
- Maintenance: Blue creeping phlox is a low-maintenance plant that requires little care. Keep an eye out for any signs of disease or pests, and address them promptly.
- Pruning: In season, pinch back the tips of the stems to promote bushier growth and encourage more blooms. After blooming, cut back the stems by about one-third to prevent the plant from becoming leggy and to promote more dense growth for the following year.
- (Optional):Fertilize using a balanced fertilizer in the spring can help promote healthy growth and blooms.
Planting a trees or plants is easy! First, begin by digging a hole that's twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Place the tree or plant in the hole and add some bonemeal fertilizer. Backfill with fresh soil if needed and water thoroughly. Water regularly until roots are established to keep the plant healthy. Enjoy your new tree or plant!
- Great news! We offer FREE delivery on ALL orders with no minimum order value! 🎉🚛
- If you've pre-ordered plants or trees, don't worry! We'll send it as soon as all the items are ready to ship. If you prefer to have items arrive seprately when they are ready to be delivered, just give our team a shout and we'll send it as soon as they become available. 📦💨
- We only sell pre-order products when they're at their absolute best, so you can be sure your new plants will arrive in perfect condition! 🌿👌
- If you're in Ontario, your order will be at your doorstep in just 2-4 business days! If you're in Quebec, expect your order in 3-5 business days. For the rest of Canada, it'll take just a bit longer, with delivery times ranging from 4-8 business days. 🚚🌎
- Questions? Concerns? Don't hesitate to reach out! Our friendly team is always here to help! 😊💬
We offer installation services in the GTA and surrounding areas! Let us take care of installing your new product so you can sit back and relax. Contact us today to learn more about our installation options.
“I was blown away by how quickly my plants arrived - just three days from the time I placed my order.”
“So happy to see that the plants were in perfect condition. I'm very impressed with the quality”
"Excellent customer service - friendly and responsive. Highly recommend!"
Happy plants, happy a
aaaaaa plants, happy garden. Guaranteed.
Worry-free gardening. Our plants thrive or we'll replace them
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.