Comes Back Every Year
Nice to meet you, my name is Spring Snow Flowering Crab. Like my name suggests, I am best known for my clusters of pure white flowers which add ornamental and eye-catching detail as a vertical accent in your garden. Due to the large spread of my branches and oval pattern of growth, I am a very popular choice for anyone who wants some extra shade in their landscape. I am a high maintenance tree that will require regular care and upkeep to keep me beautiful, and I prefer to be pruned in the late winter once the threat of extreme cold has passed. I will thrive in any soil type or pH, and since I am so tolerant of urban pollution, you can plant me right in the city! I am happiest, healthiest and most beautiful when I am grown in full sunlight and my soil is kept moist!
Spring Snow Flowering Crabapple
Trusted by Thousands
of Happy Customers
Fast & Free Shipping
on all Orders
Happy Plants, Happy Garden.
Malus 'Spring Snow'
Spring Snow Flowering Crabapple
Full Sun (6+ Hours)
Late Winter/Early Spring
Approx. 1-2 times per week
- A stunning display of pure white flowers in spring, adding a touch of elegance and beauty to your landscape.
- Compact size makes it a great choice for smaller gardens or as a focal point in a mixed border.
- Highly disease-resistant, ensuring it remains healthy and vibrant with minimal maintenance, making it a great choice for gardeners of all skill levels.
- Watering: Water regularly during the first year after planting to help establish a strong root system. Once established, water deeply once a week during dry periods, especially in the summer.
- Maintenance: Prune dead or damaged branches at any time of the year.
- Pruning: Prune in late winter or early spring before new growth appears. Thin out the canopy by removing small or weak branches, but do not remove more than 1/4 of the tree's canopy in one year.
- (Optional):Fertilize in early spring before new growth appears with a balanced fertilizer, such as a 10-10-10 or 12-12-12.
Planting a trees or plants is easy! First, begin by digging a hole that's twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Place the tree or plant in the hole and add some bonemeal fertilizer. Backfill with fresh soil if needed and water thoroughly. Water regularly until roots are established to keep the plant healthy. Enjoy your new tree or plant!
- Great news! We offer FREE delivery on ALL orders with no minimum order value! 🎉🚛
- If you've pre-ordered plants or trees, don't worry! We'll send it as soon as all the items are ready to ship. If you prefer to have items arrive seprately when they are ready to be delivered, just give our team a shout and we'll send it as soon as they become available. 📦💨
- We only sell pre-order products when they're at their absolute best, so you can be sure your new plants will arrive in perfect condition! 🌿👌
- If you're in Ontario, your order will be at your doorstep in just 2-4 business days! If you're in Quebec, expect your order in 3-5 business days. For the rest of Canada, it'll take just a bit longer, with delivery times ranging from 4-8 business days. 🚚🌎
- Questions? Concerns? Don't hesitate to reach out! Our friendly team is always here to help! 😊💬
We offer installation services in the GTA and surrounding areas! Let us take care of installing your new product so you can sit back and relax. Contact us today to learn more about our installation options.
“I was blown away by how quickly my plants arrived - just three days from the time I placed my order.”
“So happy to see that the plants were in perfect condition. I'm very impressed with the quality”
"Excellent customer service - friendly and responsive. Highly recommend!"
Happy plants, happy a
aaaaaa plants, happy garden. Guaranteed.
Worry-free gardening. Our plants thrive or we'll replace them
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.