Comes Back Every Year
Red Obelisk Beech
Trusted by Thousands
of Happy Customers
Fast & Free Shipping
on all Orders
Happy Plants, Happy Garden.
Fagus sylvatica 'Red Obelisk'
Red Obelisk Beech
Full Sun (6+ Hours)
Late Fall/Early Spring
Approx. 1-2 times per week
- Narrow, upright growth habit makes it a great choice for areas with limited space, or for creating a vertical accent in your landscape.
- The deep red-purple foliage provides a stunning contrast against greenery, adding a pop of colour and interest to your garden.
- Easy to care for and relatively low maintenance, this tree is a great choice for beginner gardeners or those looking for a beautiful, low-effort addition to their yard.
- Watering: The Red Obelisk Beech prefers consistent moisture in the soil, but not waterlogged soil. Water deeply once or twice a week, depending on the climate and rainfall.
- Maintenance: The Red Obelisk Beech plant requires moderate maintenance. Remove any dead, damaged, or diseased branches as soon as you notice them.
- Pruning: In-season pruning is not required for the Red Obelisk Beech, but it can be done to maintain the desired shape and size of the plant. End of season pruning can be done in late winter or early spring to remove any dead or damaged branches.
- (Optional):Fertilize using a slow-release, balanced fertilizer in the early spring to give the plant a boost of nutrients.
Planting a trees or plants is easy! First, begin by digging a hole that's twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Place the tree or plant in the hole and add some bonemeal fertilizer. Backfill with fresh soil if needed and water thoroughly. Water regularly until roots are established to keep the plant healthy. Enjoy your new tree or plant!
Great news! We offer FREE delivery on ALL orders with no minimum order value! 🎉🚛 If you've pre-ordered plants or trees, don't worry! We'll send it as soon as all the items are ready to ship. If you prefer to have items arrive seprately when they are ready to be delivered, just give our team a shout and we'll send it as soon as they become available. 📦💨 We only sell pre-order products when they're at their absolute best, so you can be sure your new plants will arrive in perfect condition! 🌿👌 If you're in Ontario, your order will be at your doorstep in just 2-4 business days! If you're in Quebec, expect your order in 3-5 business days. For the rest of Canada, it'll take just a bit longer, with delivery times ranging from 4-8 business days. 🚚🌎 Questions? Concerns? Don't hesitate to reach out! Our friendly team is always here to help! 😊💬
We offer installation services in the GTA and surrounding areas! Let us take care of installing your new product so you can sit back and relax. Contact us today to learn more about our installation options.
“I was blown away by how quickly my plants arrived - just three days from the time I placed my order.”
“So happy to see that the plants were in perfect condition. I'm very impressed with the quality”
"Excellent customer service - friendly and responsive. Highly recommend!"
Happy plants, happy a
aaaaaa plants, happy garden. Guaranteed.
Worry-free gardening. Our plants thrive or we'll replace them
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.