Comes Back Every Year
Hello, my name is Red Heart Rose of Sharon. Just like my name suggests, I am best known for my shock of vibrant red that sits at the center of my large white flowers. When I am in full bloom, it looks as though I have an abundance of dainty ruby red hearts nestled into my flowers and foliage. I also have a talent for attracting butterflies and hummingbirds into your garden - but don't worry, the deer leave me alone! I am a little bit of a diva and will require high maintenance, care and upkeep. However, when it comes to growing conditions I am very adaptable, highly tolerant to urban pollution, and will thrive in any soil as long as it is kept moist - I've never met a garden I didn't want to grow in!
Red Heart Rose of Sharon Tree
Trusted by Thousands
of Happy Customers
Fast & Free Shipping
on all Orders
Happy Plants, Happy Garden.
Hibiscus syriacus 'Red Heart'
Red Heart Rose of Sharon Tree
Full Sun (6+ Hours)
Late Winter/Early Spring
Approx. 1-2 times per week
- Watering: Red Heart Rose of Sharon Tree needs regular watering, especially during the first year after planting. Water deeply and thoroughly, ensuring that the soil is moist but not waterlogged.
- Maintenance: Regularly remove any spent flowers or seed pods to encourage new growth.
- Pruning: Prune in late winter or early spring, before new growth appears. Pruning will encourage branching and produce more flowers.
- (Optional):Fertilize using a balanced fertilizer (10-10-10 or 12-12-12) in early spring before new growth appears.
Planting a trees or plants is easy! First, begin by digging a hole that's twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Place the tree or plant in the hole and add some bonemeal fertilizer. Backfill with fresh soil if needed and water thoroughly. Water regularly until roots are established to keep the plant healthy. Enjoy your new tree or plant!
- Great news! We offer FREE delivery on ALL orders with no minimum order value! 🎉🚛
- If you've pre-ordered plants or trees, don't worry! We'll send it as soon as all the items are ready to ship. If you prefer to have items arrive seprately when they are ready to be delivered, just give our team a shout and we'll send it as soon as they become available. 📦💨
- We only sell pre-order products when they're at their absolute best, so you can be sure your new plants will arrive in perfect condition! 🌿👌
- If you're in Ontario, your order will be at your doorstep in just 2-4 business days! If you're in Quebec, expect your order in 3-5 business days. For the rest of Canada, it'll take just a bit longer, with delivery times ranging from 4-8 business days. 🚚🌎
- Questions? Concerns? Don't hesitate to reach out! Our friendly team is always here to help! 😊💬
We offer installation services in the GTA and surrounding areas! Let us take care of installing your new product so you can sit back and relax. Contact us today to learn more about our installation options.
“I was blown away by how quickly my plants arrived - just three days from the time I placed my order.”
“So happy to see that the plants were in perfect condition. I'm very impressed with the quality”
"Excellent customer service - friendly and responsive. Highly recommend!"
Happy plants, happy a
aaaaaa plants, happy garden. Guaranteed.
Worry-free gardening. Our plants thrive or we'll replace them
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.