Comes Back Every Year
Nice to meet you, I am a Kindred Spirit Nadler! I am easily spotted by my deep green foliage which has attractive silvery undersides, and my tight columnar growth pattern. I am an excellent choice for landscapes with restricted space, or any yard that is in need of a little extra vertical accent or hedge detail! I am highly adaptable, thrive in any soil type, resistant to mildew, and am also drought tolerant. I am happiest, healthiest and most beautiful when I am planted in an area where I can soak up lots of sunlight all day, and my soil is well drained.
Kindred Spirit Hybrid Oak
Trusted by Thousands
of Happy Customers
Fast & Free Shipping
on all Orders
Happy Plants, Happy Garden.
Quercus robur x bicolor 'Nadler' Kindred Spirit™
Kindred Spirit Hybrid Oak
Full Sun (6+ Hours)
Late Fall/Early Spring
Approx. 1-2 times per week
- A fast-growing, deciduous tree with a strong and sturdy structure, making it a great choice for adding shade to your yard or as a windbreak for your property.
- The leaves are deep green in summer and turn a beautiful golden yellow in the fall, providing a stunning display of seasonal colour.
- This hybrid oak is known for its resistance to oak wilt disease, making it a low-maintenance tree that can thrive for years to come with minimal effort.
- Watering: Water deeply once a week, especially during the first year after planting to help establish a strong root system. During periods of drought, increase watering frequency to keep the soil consistently moist but not waterlogged.
- Maintenance: Avoid pruning during the growing season, as this can lead to excessive bleeding of sap.
- Pruning: Prune during late winter or early spring before new growth begins. Remove any dead, damaged, or diseased branches as well as any crossing or rubbing branches that can create wounds and lead to infection. Limit pruning to no more than 25% of the tree's total foliage to prevent stress and promote healthy growth.
- (Optional):Fertilizer: Kindred Spirit Hybrid Oak typically doesn't require fertilizer unless the soil is deficient in nutrients or the tree is showing signs of poor growth. If necessary, apply a slow-release fertilizer in early spring or late fall according to package instructions, and water thoroughly afterward. Avoid applying fertilizer near the trunk to prevent burning.
Planting a trees or plants is easy! First, begin by digging a hole that's twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Place the tree or plant in the hole and add some bonemeal fertilizer. Backfill with fresh soil if needed and water thoroughly. Water regularly until roots are established to keep the plant healthy. Enjoy your new tree or plant!
- Great news! We offer FREE delivery on ALL orders with no minimum order value! 🎉🚛
- If you've pre-ordered plants or trees, don't worry! We'll send it as soon as all the items are ready to ship. If you prefer to have items arrive seprately when they are ready to be delivered, just give our team a shout and we'll send it as soon as they become available. 📦💨
- We only sell pre-order products when they're at their absolute best, so you can be sure your new plants will arrive in perfect condition! 🌿👌
- If you're in Ontario, your order will be at your doorstep in just 2-4 business days! If you're in Quebec, expect your order in 3-5 business days. For the rest of Canada, it'll take just a bit longer, with delivery times ranging from 4-8 business days. 🚚🌎
- Questions? Concerns? Don't hesitate to reach out! Our friendly team is always here to help! 😊💬
We offer installation services in the GTA and surrounding areas! Let us take care of installing your new product so you can sit back and relax. Contact us today to learn more about our installation options.
“I was blown away by how quickly my plants arrived - just three days from the time I placed my order.”
“So happy to see that the plants were in perfect condition. I'm very impressed with the quality”
"Excellent customer service - friendly and responsive. Highly recommend!"
Happy plants, happy a
aaaaaa plants, happy garden. Guaranteed.
Worry-free gardening. Our plants thrive or we'll replace them
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.