Comes Back Every Year
Emperor 1 Japanese Maple
Trusted by Thousands
of Happy Customers
Fast & Free Shipping
on all Orders
Happy Plants, Happy Garden.
Acer palmatum 'Emperor 1'
Emperor 1 Japanese Maple
Full Sun (6+ Hours)
Late Fall/Early Spring
Approx. 1-2 times per week
- Beautiful Foliage: Emperor 1 Japanese Maple has stunning, deeply-lobed foliage that emerges reddish-purple in the spring, turns greenish-red in the summer, and then bright scarlet in the fall. Its foliage provides a beautiful and eye-catching visual appeal to any garden design.
- Attractive Form: This Japanese maple has a graceful, upright form that showcases its beautiful foliage. It has a classic, vase-like shape that is often used as a focal point in garden designs.
- Low Maintenance: Emperor 1 Japanese Maple is a relatively low-maintenance tree that is easy to grow and care for. It prefers partial shade and well-drained soil and is generally pest and disease resistant.
- Watering: Regular watering is essential for the first year after planting. Provide consistent moisture, especially during hot, dry weather.
- Maintenance: Remove any dead or damaged branches and stems, as well as any suckers that may grow from the base.
- Pruning: Prune lightly during the growing season to shape the tree, remove any dead or damaged branches, and encourage new growth. Avoid heavy pruning during the summer as this can cause stress to the plant. Prune during the fall or winter to remove any damaged or crossing branches, and to shape the tree before dormancy.
- (Optional):Fertilize in the spring before new growth appears, using a balanced fertilizer with a ratio of 10-10-10 or similar.
Planting a trees or plants is easy! First, begin by digging a hole that's twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Place the tree or plant in the hole and add some bonemeal fertilizer. Backfill with fresh soil if needed and water thoroughly. Water regularly until roots are established to keep the plant healthy. Enjoy your new tree or plant!
- Great news! We offer FREE delivery on ALL orders with no minimum order value! 🎉🚛
- If you've pre-ordered plants or trees, don't worry! We'll send it as soon as all the items are ready to ship. If you prefer to have items arrive seprately when they are ready to be delivered, just give our team a shout and we'll send it as soon as they become available. 📦💨
- We only sell pre-order products when they're at their absolute best, so you can be sure your new plants will arrive in perfect condition! 🌿👌
- If you're in Ontario, your order will be at your doorstep in just 2-4 business days! If you're in Quebec, expect your order in 3-5 business days. For the rest of Canada, it'll take just a bit longer, with delivery times ranging from 4-8 business days. 🚚🌎
- Questions? Concerns? Don't hesitate to reach out! Our friendly team is always here to help! 😊💬
We offer installation services in the GTA and surrounding areas! Let us take care of installing your new product so you can sit back and relax. Contact us today to learn more about our installation options.
“I was blown away by how quickly my plants arrived - just three days from the time I placed my order.”
“So happy to see that the plants were in perfect condition. I'm very impressed with the quality”
"Excellent customer service - friendly and responsive. Highly recommend!"
Happy plants, happy a
aaaaaa plants, happy garden. Guaranteed.
Worry-free gardening. Our plants thrive or we'll replace them
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.