Comes Back Every Year
Trusted by Thousands
of Happy Customers
Fast & Free Shipping
on all Orders
Happy Plants, Happy Garden.
Full Sun (6+ Hours)
Late Winter/Early Spring
Approx. 1-2 times per week
- Beautiful spring blooms: The Eastern Redbud produces an abundance of pink to purple flowers in early spring, making it a great ornamental tree that can add colour to any landscape.
- Attractive foliage: The tree has heart-shaped leaves that are a deep green colour in the summer and can turn to yellow in the fall. The foliage adds a touch of elegance to any garden or yard.
- Wildlife habitat: The Eastern Redbud is also great for supporting wildlife as it attracts a variety of birds and pollinators. It is an eco-friendly option for those who want to create a diverse and thriving ecosystem in their backyard.
- Watering: Water deeply and regularly during the first year after planting to help establish a deep, extensive root system. Once established, the Eastern Redbud is relatively drought tolerant and can go longer periods without water.
- Maintenance: Eastern Redbuds are generally low maintenance plants, but they do benefit from occasional pruning to maintain their shape and promote healthy growth. Remove any dead, damaged, or diseased branches as soon as possible to prevent the spread of disease and promote overall health.
- Pruning: The best time to do major pruning is in late winter or early spring, before new growth begins.
- (Optional):Fertilizer: Eastern Redbuds do not generally require fertilization, as they can get the nutrients they need from the soil. If you do choose to fertilize, do so sparingly and only in the spring, as this is when the plant is actively growing.
Planting a trees or plants is easy! First, begin by digging a hole that's twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Place the tree or plant in the hole and add some bonemeal fertilizer. Backfill with fresh soil if needed and water thoroughly. Water regularly until roots are established to keep the plant healthy. Enjoy your new tree or plant!
- Great news! We offer FREE delivery on ALL orders with no minimum order value! 🎉🚛
- If you've pre-ordered plants or trees, don't worry! We'll send it as soon as all the items are ready to ship. If you prefer to have items arrive seprately when they are ready to be delivered, just give our team a shout and we'll send it as soon as they become available. 📦💨
- We only sell pre-order products when they're at their absolute best, so you can be sure your new plants will arrive in perfect condition! 🌿👌
- If you're in Ontario, your order will be at your doorstep in just 2-4 business days! If you're in Quebec, expect your order in 3-5 business days. For the rest of Canada, it'll take just a bit longer, with delivery times ranging from 4-8 business days. 🚚🌎
- Questions? Concerns? Don't hesitate to reach out! Our friendly team is always here to help! 😊💬
We offer installation services in the GTA and surrounding areas! Let us take care of installing your new product so you can sit back and relax. Contact us today to learn more about our installation options.
“I was blown away by how quickly my plants arrived - just three days from the time I placed my order.”
“So happy to see that the plants were in perfect condition. I'm very impressed with the quality”
"Excellent customer service - friendly and responsive. Highly recommend!"
Happy plants, happy a
aaaaaa plants, happy garden. Guaranteed.
Worry-free gardening. Our plants thrive or we'll replace them
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.