Comes Back Every Year
Hello, my name is Bing Cherry! Some people call me Sweet Cherry, because of my sweet deep red fruits which I produce in the summertime. My fruit makes me highly attractive due to its variety of uses - cooking, baking, canning and eating fresh! Before my fruit is grown, I am easily spotted by my showy white flowers which bloom in abundance through the spring season. I require occasional maintenance, and look my best when I am pruned occasionally. I am happiest, healthiest and most beautiful when I am grown in your garden's sunniest location and my soil is kept moist.
Bing Cherry Tree
Trusted by Thousands
of Happy Customers
Fast & Free Shipping
on all Orders
Happy Plants, Happy Garden.
Prunus avium 'Bing'
Bing Cherry Tree
Full Sun (6+ Hours)
Late Winter/Early Spring
Approx. 1-2 times per week
- Sweet and Juicy Fruit: Bing Cherry Tree produces large, sweet, and juicy cherries that are a favourite among many cherry lovers. These cherries are great for eating fresh, baking, and cooking, making them a versatile choice for any kitchen.
- High-Yielding: Bing Cherry Tree is a high-yielding variety, meaning it produces a lot of fruit per tree. This makes it an excellent choice for gardeners who want to enjoy a bountiful cherry harvest.
- Watering: Water regularly during the first year after planting to establish a deep root system. Cherry trees prefer evenly moist soil, but not waterlogged. Water deeply once a week in the absence of rainfall.
- Maintenance: Apply a 2- to 3-inch layer of organic mulch around the base of the tree to conserve moisture, suppress weeds, and regulate soil temperature.
- Pruning: Remove any dead or diseased branches during the dormant season. Cut back any branches that have grown too long or are interfering with other branches.
- (Optional):Fertilize: Apply a balanced fertilizer in the spring before new growth begins. Repeat the application in late summer or early fall.
Planting a trees or plants is easy! First, begin by digging a hole that's twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Place the tree or plant in the hole and add some bonemeal fertilizer. Backfill with fresh soil if needed and water thoroughly. Water regularly until roots are established to keep the plant healthy. Enjoy your new tree or plant!
- Great news! We offer FREE delivery on ALL orders with no minimum order value! 🎉🚛
- If you've pre-ordered plants or trees, don't worry! We'll send it as soon as all the items are ready to ship. If you prefer to have items arrive seprately when they are ready to be delivered, just give our team a shout and we'll send it as soon as they become available. 📦💨
- We only sell pre-order products when they're at their absolute best, so you can be sure your new plants will arrive in perfect condition! 🌿👌
- If you're in Ontario, your order will be at your doorstep in just 2-4 business days! If you're in Quebec, expect your order in 3-5 business days. For the rest of Canada, it'll take just a bit longer, with delivery times ranging from 4-8 business days. 🚚🌎
- Questions? Concerns? Don't hesitate to reach out! Our friendly team is always here to help! 😊💬
We offer installation services in the GTA and surrounding areas! Let us take care of installing your new product so you can sit back and relax. Contact us today to learn more about our installation options.
“I was blown away by how quickly my plants arrived - just three days from the time I placed my order.”
“So happy to see that the plants were in perfect condition. I'm very impressed with the quality”
"Excellent customer service - friendly and responsive. Highly recommend!"
Happy plants, happy a
aaaaaa plants, happy garden. Guaranteed.
Worry-free gardening. Our plants thrive or we'll replace them
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.